- Body Contouring
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Body Services
- Advanced Facials
- Treatable Conditions
- Before & After Photos
- Events & Specials
- Client Information
- Meet our Team
- Influencer Opportunities
O-Shot® in Lawrence
Natural Restoration Of Sexual Health And Function
The O-Shot® is a revolutionary approach to improve sexual intercourse and stress urinary incontinence.
Although each woman’s experience varies, benefits of the O-Shot® include:
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Stronger, more easily attainable orgasms
- Increased blood flow
- Increased vaginal lubrication
- Improves symptoms of stress urinary incontinence
What it Treats
- Diminished sexual satisfaction
- Painful intercourse
- Difficulty achieving orgasm
- Vaginal dryness
Stress urinary incontinence
Recovery Time & Side Effects
- Most women who have received the O-Shot in Lawrence have experienced improvement in their sexual response and ability to hold their urine soon (hours to weeks) after the injections. Some have had profound and nearly immediate increases in their sensitivity, but most women note a more gradual response over several weeks, which can last many months to several years before being repeated.
Results typically last up to 1 year, but individual client results may vary.
O-Shot® in Lawrence
A small amount of blood is drawn from your arm. Using a special centrifuge, we isolate platelets from the whole blood – this is PRP, or Platelet-Rich Plasma – which takes only about 5 minutes to prepare.
The platelets are then “activated” to release growth factors that are normally involved in healing injured tissues. These growth factors work to increase collagen & tissue health as well as increase blood flow.
After numbing cream is applied to the vaginal area, the provider uses a thin needle to carefully and gently deliver precise amounts of PRP in the anterior vaginal wall (the G-spot) and the clitoris. Patients report that they feel no pain during this procedure!
Healing & Growth Factors
The healing and growth factors in PRP stimulate new cell growth and vascularization to occur over several months. Tissues become more supple, sensitive and elastic. They are able to stretch without pain and produce more natural lubrication when stimulated.
Benefits of the O-Shot in Lawrence
Who Can Benefit from the O-Shot®?
Any woman that suffers from vaginal dysfunctions such as the inability to achieve an orgasm, painful intercourse, or stress urinary incontinence knows how frustrating these issues can be.
Most women are too embarrassed or nervous to speak with their physician or gynecologist about such matters, and many doctors don’t have the expertise or time to address these important issues. In fact, until recently, there were very few ways to deal with these female concerns aside from prescribing hormones or suggesting psychotherapy. Now ,there is a new treatment called the Orgasm Shot®, or O-Shot®, that not only offers hope for these conditions, but can also be administered during a simple and comfortable in-office procedure.