The Aestheticare Lawrence Mission
“AesthetiCare of Lawrence strives to provide world class aesthetic treatments for both women and men but provide it in a warm and welcoming Midwest environment”
The Premiere Medical Spa in Lawrence KS
AesthetiCare is the ONLY premier medical spa in Lawrence, Kansas under the medical leadership of Dr. Scott Thellman. Our qualified, experienced, and caring team includes three Registered Nurses, 2 Licensed Estheticians, and an amazing staff. The care of our clients and their overall satisfaction is our main goal, and we accomplish this by:
- Understanding your skincare routine and concerns
- Providing a personalized evaluation and photo analysis to identify your skin care needs
- Thoroughly explain the results of your skin analysis and answer questions about the treatments we can provide
- Create a skin care plan to meet your long-term goals.
- Achieve the best skin care for women and men by using the latest and most effective skin care treatments and technology
We offer new clients a complimentary one hour consultation and skin evaluation with a skin care professional. A skin evaluation is the first step to reaching all of your aesthetic care and skin care goals. Through this consultation you will experience our passion, knowledge, and expertise of aesthetic medicine.
Schedule your complimentary 1 hour consultation today!
At AesthetiCare, we offer all new clients a complimentary one hour consultation and skin evaluation with a skin care professional. It is the first step to achieving your skin care goals. On your first visit to AesthetiCare we:
- Offer a thorough history of our clinic, our staff, and treatments.
- Educate you about the largest organ in the human body, your skin.
- Ask you about your skin care concerns.
- Present an individualized evaluation and photo analysis of your skin.
- Review before and after photos from clients who have received the services we offer.
- Provide a comprehensive long-term skin care plan including products and treatments.
Our goal is to provide service through education, so you are able to make informed decisions about your skin care.
Shea Kruse, LE
Debbie Heeney, Office Manager
Stephanie Cross, LE
Megan Lynch, RN, BSN, MSE
Melody Feikert, RN, BS, BSN
shea.Kruse, LE, CANS
Shea has advanced esthetics training and education on a wide array of treatments and services that include: Sciton lasers, Halo, Coolsculpting, tattoo removal, Hydrafacial, Dermaplaning, Micro Needling, chemical peels and Microdermabrasion, as well as devising customized skin care plans specifically designed for each individual.
debbie.Heeney, Office Manager,
Stephanie’s advanced training and education includes: Coolsculpting University, Sciton Laser treatments( Forever Young BBL, Halo, and Laser Hair Removal), Exilis Skin Tightening, Microneedling, HydraFacial MD, Chemical Peels, Tattoo Removal, and a vast knowledge of skincare products.
"I love working with clients to help them feel amazing about their skin and body! I'm always looking to advance my education to help clients in the best way possible."
megan.Lynch, RN, BSN, MSE
Megan has advanced training in : Botox/Dysport and Dermal Fillers, Kybella, Coolsculpting for the submental area, Laser tattoo removal, Sciton laser ( Forever Young BBL and Halo) as well as the new vaginal rejuvenation laser by Sciton - diVa!
melody.Feikert, RN, BS, BSN
Melody has advanced training in: Botox/Dysport and Dermal Fillers, Kybella, HydraFacial MD, Laser Tattoo Removal, Sciton Laser (Forever Young BBL and Halo) as well as the new vaginal rejuvenation laser by Sciton - diVa!
"Working at AesthetiCare has taught me so much about skin care. I'm very thankful to AesthetiCare for the opportunity to work in the Esthetics business. I truly enjoy talking to our clients as they check in and love to see their joy and excitement as they complete their treatments and see the benefits to their skin."